Community Health Center is a patient-centered medical home offering a wide range of primary and preventative care to families and individuals of all ages. We have enrollment specialists who can assist parents of uninsured children with coverage through the Oregon Health Plan.
Community Health Center
99 Central Avenue
Ashland, OR 97520
For any child needing immunizations:
- Call (541) 482-9741 for a “vaccine only” appointment, Monday through Friday, from 8:00am–5:30pm
- All recommended pediatric vaccines are available, at no direct cost
- Please bring your child’s immunization record
- If your child does not have a regular source of medical care, and you want to establish care with a provider, the first visit for uninsured children can be provided at no direct cost
For high school students:
- Community Health Center operates a school-based health center at Ashland High School
- Enrolled students can receive recommended vaccines without traveling to Medford or missing school
Jackson County Health and Human Services Immunization Clinic offers Childhood Immunizations (up to 18 years old).
Jackson County Health and Human Services
Public Health Department
140 S Holly St
Medford, OR 97504
Childhood Immunizations (up to 18 years old)
- No appointment needed
- Monday through Friday from 8:30–11:30am, 1:00–4:00pm
- $21 administration fee per injection (note: Your child will not be denied vaccines due to inability to pay).
Your pediatrician or family practice medical provider are great sources of reliable information, and some local naturopaths also administer vaccines.